Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Why You Should Go


The Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert on January 19, 2013 is the first of its kind in the country. This is the closest the country could get to have lots of KPOP Idols at the same time. In short, it's gonna be most fangirls' and fanboys' dream and fantasy (hence the concert name? hehe).

I know some are really still confused and undecided about going to or not. Or maybe, some have already decided and have outright engraved in stone that they are not going because of a myriad of reasons ranging from their own ultimate bias/es or most favorite group is not one of the performers to the concert ticket costs to living in the 7,107th island in the country. I do feel you and I do understand. Not every fan can afford or save enough money for a concert where they'll only see Bias #3's blue hair a hundred meters away. That's so depressing, I've experienced that before.  ;-/

Well, this isn't really not feasible to those who're living in the 7,107th island of our country and/or saving for SJM's possible stint in our lands.

However, for those who have even just a very very small liking for the performing groups, I really encourage you to come and especially if you are living in the biggest island group of our country. If you are just mildly confused or just waiting for that sign, I should tell you that you absolutely should go. It is a concert night and day (because I know you're lining up as early as possible) of immersing yourself, completely and utterly in the fandom/s. There is really no substitute for being in a place with people who share the same interest as you. And as cheesy as it may sound, this may really have nothing to do with the artists themselves or kpop but it will mean discovering the world, yourself and gaining more friends along the way. And hopefully having friends with the same fondness as yourself =)

I am personally going because Infinite and Exo-M will be there. And they are not even my ultimate group biases. (hoooyyyaaaa get rrready!! LOL!)  To me it's like hitting two birds with one stone. Even though I would definitely go to each group's own concert, I know that it is just simply far-fetched to have that in our country at this time. (I could go on discussing on possible reasons why idol group managements place our country at the end of the list but that's gonna be a whole new different post hmmmmm.) In fact, I may even have to fly to another country, or maybe to South Korea itself just to see them in person. Sighs. And doing just that is not the most feasible thing to do in my life right now. Double sighs.






No comments:

Post a Comment