Monday, December 31, 2012

DKFC Performer Profile: EXO-K focus




The Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert is fast approaching so I also need to study about the groups who are performing at the concert. Who knows, I might 'accidentally' bump into them in the streets of Metro Manila. hahahaha

First up is EXO-K!



I know I am such a fail because I only know Kai from the picture since my other friends like him in the group. I know six members is not such a big task when I've memorized, familiarized and imprinted to my soul the member names of the the biggest boyband in South Korea. So, I'm confident I will learn all of Exo-K members' names in no time. Hopefully. Aja!





While writing this entry, I also watched the video above to help me somehow familiarize the members' names with their faces and songs and dance moves. And lo! They are wearing name tags, good thing. BUT I can't make out their faces because the video isn't of good quality and they're wearing caps arggggh. And I can  only read out D.O.'s name. -.- 





Who is that guy with the full bangs wearing a wifebeater under his jacket???!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaa Okay, back to writing.

Well, this video is better compared the first one in terms of quality. The members' faces are clearer. But who is that one in the middle. Not Kai because I already know him. Is that Sehun? well..... 



edit: a few minutes later

ha! So Sehun is really his name wakakakakaka!

See you on January 19, Sehun!














4 comments:

  1. waaaaaah!!!! sehun mn sd ko ky otp ni luhaaaaaan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nglibog ko. exo m focus pero exo k...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I edited it na. Nabusy ko ni Sehun :#

    ReplyDelete
  4. cge d nko mg-sehun. hahahan suho nlng ako. maknae mana c sehun... lol

    ReplyDelete