Saturday, November 24, 2012

About/FAQs

20 November 2012


The day two girls made the decision to attend the Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert to be held in Manila on January 19, 2013.




Q: Why are we going?
Dawnhae: I wanna see Nam Woohyun and my babies: L, Sungjong, Sungyeol!!
Hyukcien: I wanna see Hoya!!
Dawnhae: Are you sure? Only him?
Hyukcien: Of course!
Dawnhae: You're not being honest. You are a liar.
 
Hyukcien: I'm a liar? Ha?
Dawnhae: -.-
Hyukcien: I'm a liar? Amalayer? Amalayer? 
Dawnhae: -.- 
Hyukcien: Okay, OK. I wanna see them...
Dawnhae: Who?
Hyukcien: grrrlsgenssssshhhhhhhh
Dawnhae: Ahhh! there.

Q: Have you bought your concert tickets?

Dawnhae:...
Hyukcien:,,, 


Q: Plane tickets?
Hyukcien: 


Q: Where will you stay?
DawnhaeHyukcien: 24 HOUR MCDO!



Q: Are you sure? Are you really going?
  



7 comments:

  1. Waaaaaa why did you put a Lion King baboon gif with onlyh!!!??!!!! Trololololol Bagay sila!! :-#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm confusing inyong post!.. kamo ra duha? and Girls Gen? wow thats new for me Hyukcien.. for dawnie.. I know I know..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahahaha!!! mao gne naa na a kay bagay kau! hahahahah! yes, maeka, kami rang duha. goodluck to us! hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaaa maeka you're here!! hahaha
    confused sad ko sa gg part looool

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha :) cute si eunhyuk :) muadto sad mi sako friends sa manila for DKFC. can't wait to meet dongwoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. DKFC is just around the corner - to bad my SNSD isnt line-up

    ReplyDelete